84S Sanitary Vortex Flowmeter
The Foxboro Model 84S is part of a family of intelligent, high performance sanitary vortex flowmeters designed for food and pharmaceutical sanitary liquid service, and CIP systems. They transmit a 4 to 20 mA, digital, and pulse output signal, as applicable, using HART® communication protocol for remote configuration, calibration, and monitoring. An on-board LCD indicator/configurator is also offered for local configuration.
View our Flow Sizing Tool to help select and size your flowmeter
- Liquid, gas, or steam applications.
- Complies with 3-A sanitary standards.
- Best in class accuracy:
– ±0.5% of reading in liquids
– ±1.0% of reading in gas and steam.
- Widest rangeability in class.
- ActiveTuning™ algorithm:
– Real time Reynolds number (RD) low flow correction down to RD of 5000.
– Compensation for piping effects.
– Adaptive filtering and signal conditioning.
– Tunable for specific operating conditions.
|Document title||Document type||Document Date||Download|
- INSTRUMENTOS CABLEADOS
- INSTRUMENTOS INALÁMBRICOS
- VALVULAS DE CONTROL