84W Wafer Vortex Flowmeter
The Foxboro I/A Series® Model 84F is part of a family of intelligent, high performance, flanged vortex flowmeter. They transmit a 4 to 20 mA or digital multidrop, and a pulse output signal, as applicable, using HART® communication protocol for remote configuration, calibration, and monitoring. An on-board LCD indicator with pushbuttons is also offered for local configuration.
View our Flow Sizing Tool to help select and size your flowmeter
- Liquid, gas, or steam applications.
- Flanged or wafer body designs:
- 3/4 to 12 in (DN 15 to DN 300) flanged body.
- Best in class accuracy:
- ±0.5% of reading in liquids.
- ±1.0% of reading in gas and steam.
- ActiveTuning™ algorithm:
- Real time Reynolds number (RD) low flow correction down to RD of 5000.
- Compensation for piping effects.
- Adaptive filtering and signal conditioning.
- Tunable for specific operating conditions.
- Unique vortex sensing with a lifetime warranty, including the option for a removable sensor without shutting down the process
- Patented algorithms to improve performance in real-world applications
- Broad offering in terms of sizes, materials and end connections, including models that are 3A approved for sanitary applications
- Widest flow range available today
- Ease of configuration using FDT technology
|Document title||Document type||Document Date||Download|
- ▼INSTRUMENTOS CABLEADOS
- ►INSTRUMENTOS INALÁMBRICOS
- ►VALVULAS DE CONTROL