870ITEC Electrodeless Conductivity Transmitter
The Foxboro 870ITEC is a micro-processor bases, 2-wire intelligent transmitter provides measurement indication, and a choice of analog or digital outputs for recording or control of electrodeless conductivity. A human interface guides the user through intuitive, menu-driven configuration, calibration, status, and troubleshooting procedures. On-line diagnostics for both transmitter and sensor are also provided to indicate real-time measurement faults.
- 4 to 20 mA or Digital Output, fully configurable.
- Digital Output Compatible with I/A Series® System.
- Human Interface for Local Display, Status, Configuration, Calibration, and Fault Isolation.
- Continuous Transmitter/Sensor Diagnostics.
- NEMA 4X and IEC IP65 Housing. Mounts to Panel, Surface, or DN 50 or 2-inch Pipe.
- Intrinsically Safe Construction.
- RFI and EMI Protection.
- Digital Output for Process Measurement and Process Temperature.