IAP20 Intelligent Absolute Pressure Transmitters
The I/A Series Electronic Pressure Transmitters are a complete family of d/p Cell®, gauge, absolute, multirange, multivariable, and premium performance transmitters, as well as transmitters with remote or direct connect pressure seals, all using field-proven silicon strain gauge sensors and common topworks.
The IAP20 intelligent, two-wire transmitter provides precise, reliable, measurement of absolute pressure and transmit a 4 to 20 mA output signal with a superimposed HART® digital signal for remote configuration and monitoring.
Remote seals are required for operation and mounting. See Remote Seals for Pressure Transmitters
- Simple, elegant sensor packaging uses very few parts to achieve exceptionally high reliability
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) digital indicator with on-board pushbutton configuration and calibration.
- NEMA 4X and IEC IP66 durable epoxy-coated aluminum, or 316 ss housings.
- Co-Ni-Cr, 316L ss, and Nickel alloy (equivalent to Hastelloy®(1)) sensor materials for all transmitters.
- Can be provided with numerous configurations of direct connect or remote mount seals.
- Integral process connections for sanitary, and pulp/paper installations.
- Choice of Mounting Styles: IAP20 for compact light weight and direct-to-process mounting (bracket optionally available
- Rugged & Dependable: Field-proven silicon strain gauge technology and corrosion-resistant epoxy finish
- Superior Performance: Accuracy to ±0.05% of span and Ambient temperature effects to ±(0.02% URL+0.06%) span per 28°C (50°F
- Best in the industry – 5 year warranty
|Document title||Document type||Document Date||Download|
- ACCUTECH – WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
- Field Device Management
- Instrumentos Analíticos
- Instrumentos Neumáticos
- Registradores y Controladores
- º CATÁLOGOS º
- º DESCARGAS y HERRAMIENTAS de M&Iº
- Foxboro: Instrumentos y Equipos de Medición de Campo
- White Papers - Artículos Técnicos
- VALVULAS DE CONTROL