LG01 LevelWave Guided Wave Radar Transmitter
Unique Advantages will save Cost, Time and Resource. Unaffected by changes in Temperature, Pressure, Density, Media Changes, Dust and Obstacles. Easy for You and for Your Operators.
- Ease of Installation with Modular Design reduces Downtime in the Field and Plant
- Adaptable Mounting and Easily Accessible Display for Effortless Operation
- Highest Quality guaranteed as every single Foxboro Eckardt device is factory tested
- 2-wire Loop Powered Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) Technology
- 360 ° rotatable housing with snap solution
- Horizontal or Vertical Housing Position
- Housing and Cover with Bayonet Connectors
- Remote electronics (up to 100 m / 328 ft)
- Weather Protection Cap
- Measuring Range up to 40 m / 130 ft
- Measurements down to 1.1 DK possible
- Quick Noise Scanning (QNS) function
- HART Communication, 4 to 20 mA
- Configuration via FDT-DTM
- Continuous Self-Diagnostics, Status and Diagnostic Messages, acc. to NE 107
- Process Temperature from -50 to 300 °C
- Process Pressure from – 1 to 40 bar
- SIL2 – Compliant acc. to IEC 61508 for Safety Related Systems
- Local Multi-Lingual Full Graphic LCD, configurable in %, mA or Physical Units
- Intuitive Display with External Keypad for Effortless Operation
The LevelWave LG01 Guided Wave Radar Meter is designed to perform continuous level measurement in a wide range of industries and applications. The measurement of our Guided Wave Radar (LG01) device is unaffected by changes in density, conductivity, pressure, temperature or by gas movement above the product. Ideal for turbulent/rapid level changes as well as foam up to 50 cm and pastes.
Our chosen Quick Noise Scanning technology for vessel level measurement provides greater accuracy and improved reliability and stability. If you want to know more about our device and associated technologies please go to this productDownloads tab above or click on contact us at the top of this page.
Easy remote configuration and supervision with PC or HART Hand held terminal. The devices can also be operated conventionally using the local keys.
The transmitters are approved for use in hazardous areas and SIL applications.
|Document title||Document type||Document Date||Download|
Quick Guide LG01 Guided Wave Radar Level Meter
QG EML3010 A-EN
- INSTRUMENTOS CABLEADOS
- INSTRUMENTOS INALÁMBRICOS
- VALVULAS DE CONTROL