LR01 LevelWave Free-Space Radar (FMCW) Transmitter
Unique Advantages will save Cost, Time and Resource. Easy for You. Easy for your Operators. Unaffected by Temperature, Pressure, Density and Corrosive Media.
- Ease of Installation with Modular Design Reduces Downtime in the Field and Plant
- Adaptable Mounting and Easily Accessible Display for Effortless Operation
- Highest Quality guaranteed as every single Foxboro Eckardt Device is factory tested
- HART Communication, 4 to 20 mA
- Configuration via FDT – DTM
- 360 o rotatable housing with modular connection design
- Remote electronics (up to 100 m / 328 ft)
- Display with external Keypad
- Measurements down to 1.1 DK possible
- Empty Tank Spectrum (ETS) function
- SIL2 – Compliant acc. to IEC 61508 for Safety Related Systems
- Measuring range up to 30 m / 98.4 ft
- Housing and cover with bayonet connectors
- Horizontal or vertical housing position
- Continuous self-diagnostics, status and diagnostic messages, acc. to NE 107
- Local multi-lingual graphic LCD, configurable in %, mA or physical units
- Process temperature from -60 oC to +250 oC
- Process pressure from -1 to 40 bar
Free-Space Radar (LR01) provides a non-contact antenna that is virtually unaffected by changes in temperature, pressure or gas and a vapour compositions which means it is excellent for all kinds of liquid including corrosive and other difficult media.
Our chosen technology of Empty Tank Spectrum technology for vessel level measurement provides greater accuracy and improved reliability and stability. Want to know more? Visit the product Downloads tab above or contact us at the top of the page.
Easy remote configuration and supervision with PC or HART Hand held terminal. The devices can also be operated conventionally using the local keys.
The transmitters are approved for use in hazardous areas and SIL applications.
- INSTRUMENTOS CABLEADOS
- INSTRUMENTOS INALÁMBRICOS
- VALVULAS DE CONTROL