Foxboro 43AP Pneumatic Controller
The Foxboro 43AP pneumatic controller is a versatile process instrument controller that can be used to control pressure, temperature, flow and level. As with all process controllers, the Foxboro 43AP pneumatic controller continuously detects the difference between a process measurement and its set point. Model 43AP Controller continuously detects the difference between a process measurement and its set point, and produces an output air signal that is a function of this difference and the type of control. The output signal is transmitted to a control valve or other control device. The process measurement, set point, and output signal are indicated on the controller.
- For upper range-values up to 14 MPa (2000 psi, or 140 bar or kg/cm2): Connections tapped for R1/4 or 1/4 NPT, as specified.
- For upper range-values from 14 MPa (2000 psi, or 140 bar or kg/cm[sup/2]) up to 70 MPa (10 000 psi, or 700 bar or kg/cm2): Connections threaded for R1/2 or 1/2 NPT, as specified.
- For upper range-values above 70 MPa (10 000 psi, or 700 bar or kg/cm2): 9/16-18 Aminco® fitting used.
- Data Label – Aluminum data label fastened to inside of door with pressure sensitive adhesive. Includes space for Customer Tag data up to a maximum of 72 characters and spaces. For additional space, see optional Customer Tag.
- Finish – Case, gray polyester; door, blue textured polyurethane
- ▼INSTRUMENTOS CABLEADOS
- ►INSTRUMENTOS INALÁMBRICOS
- ►VALVULAS DE CONTROL