RTT15S Temperature Transmitter
The optical, microprocessor-based temperature transmitter as rugged as it is accurate
RTT15S industrial-grade circuits and sealed electronics deliver accurate, repeatable results in virtually any environment.
The Model RTT15S is a microprocessor-based temperature transmitter that uses the HART® communication protocol. It receives input signals from thermocouples, RTDs, ohm, or millivolt sources. It is available as a basic module, or in an explosion-proof housing with optional display and optical buttons for local configuration.
It’s configurable for hazardous locations, and offers a variety of advanced-performance features, including:
- Unique optical buttons allow operation through the glass of explosion-proof housing
- User-friendly interface with 5 lines of text or symbols in 7 languages
- Optional LCD display with selectable, programmable backlight
- Configurable bar graph and automatic selfcalibration
- Temperature range from -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Easy installation and mounting
- Optional LCD display with selectable, programmable red or white backlight.
- Optional optical buttons for local configuration in seven languages.
- User-selectable HART versions 5 and 7.
- IP66 housing with explosion-proof glass window.
- Basic module can mount to surface or DIN rail.
- One unit configurable for TC, RTD, mV, and ohm.
- Supports 2-, 3-, or 4-wire RTDs.
- Allows average or difference measurement using 2-wire inputs.
- TC cold junction compensation.
- Galvanic isolation for both input and output.
- Automatic self-diagnostics and self-calibration.
- Wide selection of sensors and thermowells.
- Configurable failsafe mA value.
- FMEDA report in support of SIL applications.
- Conforms to applicable European Union Directives (product marked with “CE” logo).
- EMC immunity per EU Directive 2014/30/EU. Compliant with NAMUR NE 21 criterion for burst.
- Meets many testing agency requirements for hazardous area installations.
- Standard 5-year warranty.
Manual de instrucciones: MI 020-523 – Model RTT15S Optical Temperature Transmitter OTTPlus
- ▼INSTRUMENTOS CABLEADOS
- ►INSTRUMENTOS INALÁMBRICOS
- ►VALVULAS DE CONTROL