IDP05S Intelligent Differential Pressure Transmitter
The Foxboro® I/A Series® Model IDP10 is an intelligent, two-wire d/p Cell® transmitter that provides precise, reliable, measurement of differential pressure, and transmits a 4 to 20 mA output signal with HART, FoxCom™, and FOUNDATION fieldbus, communication protocols, software selectable, for remote configuration and monitoring.. Long-term stability with drift is less than 0.05% of URL per year for 5-years.
Remote seals are required for operation and mounting. See Remote Seals for Pressure Transmitters
- Simple, elegant sensor packaging uses very few parts to achieve exceptionally high reliability
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) digital indicator with on-board pushbutton configuration and calibration.
- NEMA 4X and IEC IP66 durable epoxy-coated aluminum, or 316 ss housings.
- Co-Ni-Cr, 316L ss, and Nickel alloy (equivalent to Hastelloy®(1)) sensor materials for all transmitters.
- Can be provided with numerous configurations of direct connect or remote mount seals.
- Integral process connections for sanitary, and pulp/paper installations.
- Choice of Mounting Styles: IDP10 for compact light weight and direct-to-process mounting (bracket optionally available
- Rugged & Dependable: Field-proven silicon strain gauge technology and corrosion-resistant epoxy finish
- Superior Performance: High accuracy to 0.05% of calibrated span in the digital linear mode, and 0.06% of calibrated span in the 4 to 20 mA linear mode.
- Rugged & Dependable: Ambient temperature effects to -29 to +82C (-20 to +180F) of normal operating conditions.
- Best in the industry – 5 year warranty
|Document title||Document type||Document Date||Download|
- ACCUTECH – WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
- Field Device Management
- Instrumentos Analíticos
- Instrumentos Neumáticos
- Registradores y Controladores
- º CATÁLOGOS º
- º DESCARGAS y HERRAMIENTAS de M&Iº
- Foxboro: Instrumentos y Equipos de Medición de Campo
- White Papers - Artículos Técnicos
- VALVULAS DE CONTROL