IGP05S Intelligent Gauge Pressure Transmitter
Value Performance Transmitters
The competitively priced IAP05S, IGP05S, and IDP05S pressure transmitters provide a robust design without compromising quality. This transmitter family has been designed for applications requiring an accuracy of up to ±0.075% of span, and HART transmitters are SIL 2 certified.
These pressure transmitters provide absolute pressure (AP), gauge pressure (GP),and differential pressure (DP) measurement.
- Absolute pressure transmitters measure pressure relative to vacuum. Gauge pressure transmitters measure pressure relative to ambient air pressure. Both absolute and gauge transmitters are used in a wide variety of oil, gas, water and industrial applications.
- Differential pressure transmitters measure the difference between two pressures applied to opposite sides of the sensor. The output signal is proportional to either the differential pressure or its square root.
- Differential pressure transmitters are often used for measuring fluid flow rates across a primary device such as an orifice plate, but can also be used for other types of differential pressure measurements such as liquid level, interface level, or density measurements.
Transmitters can be connected in series to instruments such as recorders, controllers,and indicators.
The Value Performance pressure transmitters offer the following features:
- Absolute, Gauge, and Differential Pressure transmitters
- HART digital outputs, 4 to 20 mA outputs, low power analog outputs
- TüV SIL 2 certification for HART transmitters
- 5-year proof test interval for pressure transmitters installed in SIL 2 Safety loops
- Accuracy up to ±0.075% of span
- Response time of 100 ms for AP/GP transmitters and 125 ms for DP transmitters
- Time in Service meter features cumulative power-up time and time powered since last user reset for HART transmitters
- High Turndown Capabilities2(up to 400:1)
- Ability to locally configure the device with push buttons on the local display(optional with HART transmitters)
- Ability to remotely communicate with and configure the device using the device descriptor (DD), Device Type Manager (DTM), or the Field Device Integration(FDI) package
- Optional External Zero Adjustment (HART Only)
- Field-proven piezo resistive silicon micro sensors help ensure excellent measurement performance
- Simple, elegant sensor design with very few parts achieves exceptional reliability
- Durable aluminum or 316 ss housing options are available; both meet NEMA Type4X and IEC IP66/67 ratings
- Differential pressure (DP) transmitters are available with traditional and low profileor Coplanar™structures
- Sensor diaphragm materials include 316L ss or nickel alloy3
- ½ NPT male, ½ NPT female, or M20 male process connections
- Numerous mounting bracket set options
- Process venting and bleeding options
- Special degreasing and cleaning options
- Low temperature and high pressure options
- Custody transfer lock and seal options
- Many configurations of direct connect or capillary connected seals
- Dual Seal certified by CSA to meet ANSI/ISA 12.27.01-2003 requirements
- Complies with electromagnetic compatibility requirements of European EMCDirective 2014/30/EU by conforming to following EN and IEC Standard: EN61326-1:2013
- NACE MR0175 and MR0103 compliant for all process wetted parts; optional NACE approved bolt material available
- Optional certification options allow transmitters to meet numerous requirements for hazardous and non-hazardous locations
- CE marked; meets the requirements of applicable EMC, ATEX, RoHS, and PED European Union Directives
- Multi-marking protection concepts available for ATEX, CSA, FM, IECEx, and INMETRO
- Standard 2-year warranty (optional 5-year warranty)
|Document title||Document type||Document Date||Download|
IAP/IGP/IDP50S (Premium), IAP/IGP/IDP10S (Advanced), IAP/IGP/IDP05S (Value) Performance Pressure Transmitters Datasheet